Still kicking


Hi, a quick note to say I'm still alive even though I haven't posted since June. Bouts of vertigo, and grandkids, visiting family and trying to stay cool have all kept me from the computer and posting, but hope to do better.


Here's a quilt I bound for the soldiersangels.org folks. One of our guild members is getting a bunch of these quilts together to send off for the military at Christmas time. We guild members help out by doing different parts of the quilt process. If you'd like to learn more about this worthy cause go to: http://www.soldiersangels.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...