Progress Not

Well, it's a good thing I made myself that progress button or else I'd never have gotten the 15 minutes of quilt time in this week so far.  It's been one of those weeks.  A way too busy Monday, an all day trip on tuesday and a recovery day on wednesday plus a William day, a two board meeting day Thursday with one presentation  plus a grandmother of all headaches ( I think it's sinus related) - so I made myself between meetings sew for 15 minutes.  Didn't even get to post this thrusday. 

Life!
Hope yours is going smoother and mellower.  Off to take a tylenol and lay down for a few minutes.
Angie

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...