Stash Report 2/27/11

Another secret block made, so there's an 1/8 of a yard and some more siggie blocks for another 1/4 yd.  About 1/2 yd went to the donation box for squares for charity quilts, so I used a grand total of 7/8th yard.

None bought - too busy this week to even think about buy fabric even though I went to Jo-An's on wednesday.  But I just bought buttons and thread.  It's going to be easier to not buy as my closest Jo-Ann's is now 16 miles away, and not in the way I do errands either.

Used/Donated this week: ..88 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 12.6 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -3.5 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used 9.1 yards.

Over at PatchworkTimes, Judy has posted the state of her stash and let others do so also. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. You'll soon be in the black! Where do you donate your quilt fabric? I have a lot of fabric I know I'll never use and would like to think someone is putting it to good use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...