Design Wall Monday 3/21/11

Making progress on the siggie quilt. Here have the final layout after placing the units to distribute the colors and siggies as much right side up as can.  This will measure about 52 inches once the border is added. Designed on EQ4 as to placement.  The center will be an applique block.  I have to blow up the pattern before I can start on it.
Yep, I'll have to come up with a setting triangle.  I've decided to use Jacob's Ladder block elements to set them.
Go on over to Patchwork Times  and see what others have on their design wall at Judy's blog.  Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I think this will look great,looks good so far! Don't you love EQ? I have made many vitual quilts with it and played around with blocks & colors.
    waiting for the applique block ..maybe next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your applique block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great so far! Love the colors you are using.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...