Future March Finish

My March finish for A Lovely Year of Finishes will be my Memories of Riverside quilt. All the blocks are made. So I have to get busy on it.  To the left is just one of the 12 blocks.

Have you picked one UFO for a finish?  I like that I only have to finish one goal each month - doesn't even have to be a complete quilt - just whatever I decide to keep me moving forward. That way if life gets in the way and I can't finish all three at Judy's blog, I at least have one done.  Click on the button to go see the one project others are going to do.
A Lovely Year of Finishes

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing all your blocks. Good luck on this "finish."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can´t wait to see your project.This blocks is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxious to check in and see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is so nice to just have one goal to get to a month. Feels great when it gets done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...