Getting it Done in March

Well I didn't do so good in March with my goals - only got one done and that was: Start my DGD's quilt now that I found a pattern. Begun!  You can see my progress here.

For the other two - I have just set them aside for now as I really, really need to quilt a few charity quilts for St. Anne's.
 
So here are my April Getting it Done goals:
1. Quilt some St. Anne's quilts before the 11th. (Technically these are ufos as they've been sitting around for a couple of month and will be my entry for the April Nothing but UFOs challenge)
2. Start the Whimsical Garden Quilt - complete at least one block.
3. Make the block lotto block for April.
 
How did you do?  Go on over and see how others did at Judy's Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

  1. Well, at least you did get one done. That's a start and that all you need for March. Good luck with your April goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Whimsical Garden Quilt, I have that pattern on my to-do list. Sitting right on my sewing table for just about 8 months now. Can't wait to see your first block :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking that March was just a hard month! But it sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my giveaway for the Nothing but UFOs. Maybe that will help to accomplish your goals. :0) good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...