Stash Report 9/8/13

Despite the heat, flowers bloom - at least the cactus variety do.  Another bouquet my DH brought up for me to admire from the window.  Today it's suppose to be under 100, maybe 99, hah!

On to quilty things, I used a yard for the back of a VA quilt, 3/4's yd for a happy bag, a fat quarter of scraps plus a fat quarter for the backing for a place mat I made - I'll show it later.  That's 2.25 yards used this past week. Then, I bought a half yd of orange for enhance my stash. Oh, and I donated a yard to the Thrifty Corner.  Here are my numbers:
in 0.5 yds.; out 3.25 yds.
Stash in YTD: in 9.0 yds., out 98.81 yds.
Donated YTD: 42.96 yds
Net for 2013: out 89.81 yds
 Now how did your de-stashing go?  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times. See you there.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cactus! We have them as house plants here in Central New York. I would trade you the heat for a few days as it has been about 60 to 65 degrees here. The leaves are starting to turn and the birds are starting to gather. Snow will be flying soon. You are doing great with your de-stashing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cactus flowers. It's hot enough here this week that cactus would love it. I'm real impressed with your stash numbers. WOW you surely have will power when it comes to bringing in fabrics. Wish I did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...