Applique Tuesday

again has no applique for me to share.  I had to get this baby quilt done for tomorrow as baby Eliana is three weeks old already.  Liz, a sweet employee of the Library where I volunteer, told me she was decorating the nursery in Pink, White and Black, and that's what I picked:
for the back at least.  And the front does have the trio, but looks a little different:
I like the black binding.  Now to clip a few threads and wrap and it's ready to deliver tomorrow.  Hope you had time to applique.  Kerry at Simple Bird showed a lovely block on her blog.  You can see it here.  Tell me about your project and I'll come over to visit.  Blessings!

6 comments:

  1. What a special quilt that I'm sure will be treasured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful baby quilt Angie! Congratulations....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little quilt! The black binding really finishes it nicely! I'm sure Mom and babe will appreciate and love this little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous! I love everything about it. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really sweet quilt - she's got to love it. :) And I wouldn't mind somebody flower-bombing our place. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...