Applique Tuesday

Again, no applique progress on my projects, but finding applique everywhere.  Here is some I found on a panel gifted to St. Anne's:
Cutest little panel in flannel.  I made it using the envelope method of putting the three layers together.
I just outlined the larger elements in this as the quilting for this batting can be 10" apart.  I used Superior Bottom Line in Silver for the bobbin work and you can hardly see it on the back:
The color is off because it was the only way some of the quilting would show up in the photo.
I'll be turning it in at Thursday's St. Anne's meeting.

What are you up to?  Leave me a comment and I'll come over to see your eye candy.  Are you staying up for the solar eclipse?  I'm off to bed after I link this post to Esther's WOW, Connie's Linky Tuesday, and publish.

7 comments:

  1. a cute quilt and will be enjoyed by the lucky little boy who receives it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished a fun quilt for my niece with a little bit of applique on it! It has me so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am mainly working on my hexie border but might touch some applique today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished my VW-bus for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a delightful little quilt : 0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, it was rainy and cloudy here, so I didn't get up to see nothing. =) Love the little train, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, The little quilt panel turned out real cute! Glad you were able to use it for one of St. Anne's charity quilts!!
    So easy when all you have to do is "sandwich" and no binding.
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...