WIPs Be Gone Week 2

My first week is over of making WIPs Be Gone. And I am happy to report I have some progress to show you.  After moving the blocks on my Design Wall all over the place, I came up with a design I liked, cut one block down to fit, and made one block I needed to fill it all in. So here is the center of Two WIPs in One:
Measures 34" square.  Now I have to figure out a border - think 2 more borders will do it.  Can you figure out which block I cut down? You'll have to look at last Monday's post for clues.  First one to comment with the right answer gets enough 3/4" hexagon papers to make 5 hexagon flowers.

How did you do with your WIP progress? I'd so like to see what you did - even if it was only a little bit.  Linky below.  It ends Monday, midnight.  So looking forward to seeing your steps forward.


I'm linking to Amanda's Finish it Up Friday and Sarah's Can I get a Whoop, Whoop? See you there.
On one last thing.  To see my Hexie progress or summary (actually) go here.

6 comments:

  1. I love your use of the large print floral as the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your quilt is really interesting looking - I really like it. I finished my Dear Jane and so glad to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it took me a minute to see you cut down the heart block. I worked with hearts my entire working life!!! Your quilt is beautiful and congrats for a great start for the new year. Don't have a finish yet but working hard for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just by looking, no, I can't tell which one was cut down. It's looking good, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is a beautiful combination of blocks...love the overall design. So pretty! And thank you for the linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...