Slow Sunday Stitching

Another flower made.  I am really liking Karen's method of putting the center hexagons into an open donut or "noodle" as she calls them in assembling this flower.  Went together much faster.  And I figured out how to use a continuous thread on all six of the outer hexagons without stopping and starting for each one. I'll put together a short tutorial on that shortly.
Off to start another one so I can use it in the tutorial.  I'm linking to Kathy's Slow Stitching Sunday. Slow down, pick up a needle and relax with her.

6 comments:

  1. Your flower is quite pretty. I have not tried making these but I'm becoming intrigued by them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your flower and waiting for your tutorial. My Hexies are set aside because of other projects and they are time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad this method is working for you. I gave some thought to you technique for continuous sewing and gave it a go. It worked like a charm! Looking forward to your tutorial to see if we are doing it the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the tutorial--I've been trying to figure this out for ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if your "noodle" is what I do? I'll be interested to see your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fabric! Another one down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...