Spot of sunshine and crumb block tip.

Have I told you it's been overcast here? Yesterday we had a break in the weather for about 10 minutes and the sun shone.  Here is what I saw out my kitchen window - one of the few spots I still have some color in the garden.  See that tiny black cloud in the sky?  Within five minutes another storm front had moved in.  It got gloomy again but no rain.  Same weather today.  On the quilting front, I made a crumb block for a demo on another list.  One thing I forgot to say in that post is that I use any bobbin partly filled with thread and any thread left over from projects when I'm making these guys.  You could say I use up my "scrap thread" that way - LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...