Thursday progress 2/25/11

 This doesn't look like much, but it really was a big deal for me.  This is one box that is now empty.  Yay!  I'm still working on the tax form and wanted to be sure no little slip of paper (translate to receipt) had somehow wound up in this box that was in the computer room.  Came out to be filled with mostly quilty stuff like batting, a couple of patterns, and a big batch of Australian Patchwork & Quilting mags plus a couple of books.  I'm pleased to announce I put those in their places, decided to toss half the mags, put the batting in the batting pile, patterns in the pattern place and now have an empty box to next put things that are going away, away, away! Destashing happened. Back to schedule C!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...