Stash Report 9/4/11

Four months left of stash busting.  Good thing I didn't set a goal  like a 100 yards for the year.  Judy has another challenge for us to work harder at this busting stash.  However, I think I'll be happy if each week I show I used something!  This week I made a charity quilt out of that 15" scrap square I made, picked a back for it and made another mug rug from a trial applique block, so there went 1.67 yards out of my stash - woohoo!
Used this week: 1.67 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 58.62 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -11.0 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Use: 47.62 yards

Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times on my left sidebar and see how others are doing on their stashes. 



2 comments:

  1. Your numbers look like you are doing well using your stash. It does become a challenge just to show something for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angle I always enjoy seeing your fabric stash busting and admire your ability to resist adding to your stash. I have been actively working on both reducing and not adding for a few months. I am keeping track of all purchases fabric related on my iPhone in the notes section and tring to stay out of quilt stores and in front of my machine more. Your blog was my inspiration to actively work on fabric use and I have sold $1200.00 worth of fabric in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...