Design Wall Monday 4/9/12

Here's the flimsy I made last week.  I used some churn dash swap blocks from way back when and a baby print instead of a solid square between blocks. 

Also on my wall is that sunflower block I am working on.  I'm constructing the flower in parts because of its complexity.  It isn't hard - just have to be methodical and do it piece by piece.






I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times, Lynn's BOMs Away Monday, and  Manic Monday Linky Party. What's on your design wall?

5 comments:

  1. You are sooooo brave to take this mystery on. It's already lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's going to be a really terrific block. Are you doing handwork on it or blanket stitching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunflower is lovely - enjoy the appliqué!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my petal by petal, that is going to be one amazing sunflower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet churn dash and your flower is going to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...