WIP Wednesday

My new piecing tool came in the mail and I had to stop and try it.  It's the Log Cabin Trim Tool by Jean Ann Wright and Creative Grids.  It make making a log cabin block in about 1/4 the time it use to take me.  I love it, especially as I can use strips from my scraps and not have to cut all those strips.  Here's my first block:
This was made just grabbing some strips and sewing them on.  I'm sure I'll be using this to whiddle down my strip pile in just making scrap log cabins.  Here's a video you can watch about it.  I've now got my project NewFO - LOL.

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOhh....that looks tempting. I'm off to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very clever tool - hope to see more of your block soon! Can you finagle the tool for different sized strips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great tool! I'll have to watch that video when I'm in town!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...