Stash Report 11/25/12

Things are winding down to normal again, and while it was fun, I'm so glad I survived.  What with the train trip for our Senior group at church (took all day!), the arrival of out of state company the next day, two birthday celebrations, a presentation at my LG, babysitting kids off from school and then Thanksgiving Day - it was BUSY.  I hardly turned on the computer or hardly picked up a needle.  But I did have to finish two for the guild meeting - just had binding to do.  I was able to hand off the isolette quilt
and the 4th VA lap quilt

I love the quilting Carol did on this one.  It's just perfect for it.  I pulled three yards for cushioning my tree ornament for the Christmas steal game at the guild. That was a ufo I finished - and no, I forgot to take a photo.  I also bought 2.75 yards of fabric for Bonnie Hunter's new mystery.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated last week:      3.0  yards
Used/Donated YTD:        174.82 yards
Added/Bought last weeks:    2.75 yards
Added/Bought YTD:          38.79 yards
Net Decrease YTD:         136.03 yards

How are you doing on destashing or making sense of all that fabric?  Anything done is good, so share with us.  I'm linking over at Judy's Patchwork Times. Visit and be inspired.


1 comment:

  1. Love your finishes Angie!!! They are so different but each one catches the eye right away. I love the big blocks - so easy to see the horses and kitties :*)

    Hope you have a great week and begin to find some space for yourself after all that commotion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...