Stash Report 11/4/12

Not many weeks left in this year, but I reached my goal!  In 2013, however,  I want to reach my goal with more actual use of fabric in quilts than in donations( gave a 5 yard piece to the Guild this week), and I'll have to buy some fabric to make what's remaining work. Also, if I'd finish some of those forever UFOs, I might use a lot more cuz they all need backs - "grin".
Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated last week:  5.00 yards
Used/Donated YTD:     169.57 yards
    Added/Bought last week: 0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD:        36.04 yards
Net Decrease YTD:        133.53 yards.

How's your destashing going? Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see how others are doing. I'd like to know how you are doing, too!

Oh and a reminder - it's not too late to link or comment to win the Applique Thursday giveaway of Emilie Richards' Love's Knot book.  Go to my Nov. 1st post. Good luck!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting your goal. I am impressed even if it meant donating it to others. I am in the same boat with too many UFO's that need to be finished or quilted. Maybe both of us will get those finished in 2013. Now I'm hopping over to your Nov.1 post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you made your goal. I used some fabric to make quilts using the lil' twister for school teacher, girl scout leader and some in-laws and my sister wanted some for place mats so I set her up with different fabric for all different seasons. She should be able to make 6 different sets if she wants to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...