It's Hexie Friday!

Not much sewing this week, but did get some hexies done while Alan slept.  That's the beauty of hand piecing hexies  - you can just take them with you and prep and sew in little segments of time.
I'm hoping to make my first sample block for the quilt I have in mind once this third hexie is completed.  Thank you to all who linked up and showed us your hexie project (past, present and future).  They were great!

 Have you been working on a hexie project?  Have an old one or future one you can share?  We'd love to see it.  You can see Billie's progress at her blog. So far these Friday's  eye candy have been inspiring us to move along on our hexie hand piecing projects.  Here's the linky button:

4 comments:

  1. I finally did some EPP hexies! I won't be rushing to do any more any time soon though as my poor finger has enough stab wounds on it to be considered a pin cushion! I love how hexies turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really pretty...I am getting ready to start a new hexi project so will be joining you ladies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers looks gorgeous.
    Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...