Stash Report 6/16/13


Well I did some weeding in my stash for another church who makes quilts for Africa to the sum of 12.38 yards and I made a simple apron - can't show it to you yet til I take it to Guild next week for another 1.13 yards!  And coming off my design wall is my Whimsical Block!  It goes fast when I remember to reverse the templates, double the fabric, etc. - hehe. I think the petals will look better once I quilt the block when it's part of the quilt - give them more definition.

Here are my numbers:
in 0.0 yds.; out 13.51 yds.
Stash YTD: in 6.5 yds., out 76.91 yds.
Donated YTD: 38.96 yds
Net for 2013: out 70.41 yds

I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times when she posts this week's. She's making some neat quilts called Road to Llano. You should give a look; provides the pattern, too.

2 comments:

  1. Nice that your stash busting.. I too have done that but it's like the loaves and fishes it keeps multiplying and I have not bought any in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing good with the stash!! I just added a whole lot of yardage to mine I found a sale for end of bolts and it did me in!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...