Sunday Stash Report 7/7/13

After working on the LE compass thought I'd work on something easier, so I made two quilt tops for my charity work, so that used up 2.5 yards of fabric. And I gave up another 2 yards as a donation to our guild's Thrifty Corner.  Here are my numbers:
in 0.0 yds.; out 4.5 yds.
Stash YTD: in 8.5 yds., out 86.41 yds.
Donated YTD: 40.96 yds
Net for 2013: out 77.91 yds

I'm linking over to Judy's Patchwork Times - go see how others are de-stashing.  And here's another bouquet from my DH garden:
I love the color of these Rebutia flowers, but watch out for the spines!

1 comment:

  1. Your numbers are what I hope for....unfortunately I've already bought way too much. It's great to see that someone can actually use the stash and keep from buying! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...