BOMs Away

I've been making simple blocks from a book my mom gave me in the creating of another baby quilt top. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a BOM - lol. I'd like to get it done this week.

A couple got switched around, but I'm not changing them.  I'll just call this a serendipity top.

Hopefully, this week I will get to a real BOM.  Lord, I have enough of those around here.  I'll be attending some linky parties.  See my tab for them under the header.

I hope you get to quilt/sew today.  Blessings!

6 comments:

  1. I need to finish some more baby quilts. I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished soon, you are doing fine so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will be a lovely quilt for a baby. Have numerous BOMs on the go but really must stop adding to the list and get on with other projects but I seem to find it hard to resist them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute baby quilt....I looked and you have some very ambitious BOM's. Congrats on all the work put in...they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I actually did sew and finished the middle of a quilt today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...